Peluang KarirWe are currently seeking applications from mid-level and expert-level experienced technical professionals across a number of areas for short term consultancies with Programmer (e-Budgeting). The purpose of the Programmer (e-Budgeting) Technical Advisory Panel is to have pre-screened and qualified technical experts ready for rapid engagement and deployment as required.
Programmer (e-Budgeting) Technical Advisory Panel - Indonesia
Agustus 26 2019
Expression of Interest
We are currently seeking applications from mid-level and expert-level experienced technical professionals across a number of areas for short term consultancies with Programmer (e-Budgeting). The purpose of the Programmer (e-Budgeting)Technical Advisory Panel is to have pre-screened and qualified technical experts ready for rapid engagement and deployment as required.
KOMPAK is an Australia-Indonesia government partnership supporting the Government of Indonesia’s efforts in reducing poverty through improvements in basic service delivery and creating opportunities for work. KOMPAK focuses its efforts on three result areas:
- Supporting Local Governments and Service Units to better address the needs of basic service users;
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from improved village governance; and
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from increased opportunities for employment and economic development.
Scope of Works:
- Provide technical assistances to KOMPAK to support local governments develop and pilot-tested software of e-budgeting application;
- Support KOMPAK to provide technical and operational guidance and couching on how to operationalize the application for the local governments;
- Provide technical supports to KOMPAK to help build the capacity of local government on operating and maintaining the e-budgeting application;
- Provide technical assistance to KOMPAK to provide solutions if there are some technical issues emerged on the applications;
Key Selection Criteria
- Minimum BA in Informatics Engineering or other relevant fields;
- Demonstrate experience 8 years in developing software of local government e-budgeting application;
- Have good ability to develop programming codes;
- Have better knowledge on programming language, open source (php Laravel) and database;
- Have ability to transfer technical knowledge of the application to system users;
- Have good knowledge on regional financial policies;
- Understanding of gender equality and social inclusion issues.
Applicants identified as suitable will be contacted and a series of due diligence activities will be completed. Once all due diligence has been completed to a satisfactory standard, communications will be issued formalising appointment to the panel.
When appropriate consulting opportunities arise, panel members will be contacted and engaged. It is important to note that appointment to the panel does not constitute as a commitment of engagement.
Applicants may be either consultants operating as sole traders or incorporated entities.
Further Information and Application Details
Expressions of Interests should be made online via our dedicated careers website and include a current CV, response to the above Key Selection Criteria as well as a brief summary of areas of technical specialty.
Further information relating to the ‘Areas of Expertise’ can be found through below link:
The deadline for submission of your Expression of Interest is Midnight, Friday, 13 September 2019 (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
We welcome and thank all applications; however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About Abt Associates
Abt Associates is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt Associates implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record. We are committed to gender equity in our employment strategies and encourage applications from capable women and people with disabilities. Abt Associates is a child safe organisation and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.DAFTAR