Peluang KarirReporting to the Provincial Manager, the Office Coordinator (South Sulawesi) is responsible for managing the provincial office, including maintaining excellent working relationships with relevant stakeholders, the provision of administrative and logistical services, small scale procurement and supporting financial administration.
Office Coordinator - South Sulawesi
September 11 2019
Makassar, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
KOMPAK is an Australia-Indonesia government partnership supporting the Government of Indonesia's efforts in reducing poverty through improvements in basic service delivery and creating opportunities for work. KOMPAK focuses its efforts on three result areas:
- Supporting Local Governments and Service Units to better address the needs of basic service users;
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from improved village governance; and
- Supporting the poor and vulnerable to benefit from increased opportunities for employment and economic development.
Reporting to the Provincial Manager, the Office Coordinator (South Sulawesi) is responsible for managing the provincial office, including maintaining excellent working relationships with relevant stakeholders, the provision of administrative and logistical services, small scale procurement and supporting financial administration.
- Manage the provincial office including ensuring utilities and office services are provided in a seamless manner
- Manage office renovations as required
- Ensure the prompt repair and regular maintenance of IT and office equipment as required; manage stationery supplies
- Maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders including other DFAT programs in the office as relevant, suppliers and service providers
- Support the Grant and Finance Coordinator (Province) in undertaking financial administration as requested
- Work closely with the Grant and Finance Coordinator (Province) to undertake periodic internal quality audits as required
- Participate in internal quality audits and address recommendations for improvement as agreed
- Ensure the provincial office complies with KOMPAK non-financial policies, procedures and use of templates
- Liaise with the KOMPAK Travel Officer to ensure travel bookings are made in a timely manner as required
- Manage the Provincial Manager’s diary and make appointments as necessary
- Make logistical arrangements within the province for staff and other stakeholders travelling to the province
- Manage the driver and contract with the rental company; ensure logbooks are completed and check invoices
Further information regarding other key duties is included in the Information for Applicants in the ‘View Position Description’.
- Bachelor or Diploma 3 with at least 5 years of work experience in administration, finance and logistics, and office management
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours
- Able to communicate fluently and effectively in Indonesian and/or English
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team
- Must be familiar with using Microsoft office, email, website, application system
- Understanding of gender equality and social inclusion issues
Further Information & Application
Further information regarding this opportunity can found in the ‘View Position Description’ link.
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and MUST include a CV and covering letter addressing the key requirements listed above.
Applications close: Tuesday, 24th September 2019 – midnight (AEST)
We welcome and thank all applicants however; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Abt Associates – Who We Are
Abt Associates is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt Associates implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record. We are committed to gender equity in our employment strategies and encourage applications from capable women. Abt Associates is a child safe organisation and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children. For more information about our company and what we do visit our website at www.abtassociates.comDAFTAR